Effective From : August 2011
What information we collect
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from our Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, place an order fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
SavannahAlalia.com collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing.
We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. All of this information is provided to us by you.
This includes information provided when :
- Subscribing to SavannahAlalia.com for your free newsletters via email.
- Registering with us for any Programme’s offered through our site.
- Records of any correspondence relating to any contact you have with us, may be stored.
- Testimonials you provide to us, may be used. We will however ask for your permission before using them.
- Information relating to any transactions you carry out via our site shop, including purchase information including invoicing, collecting payment and the fulfilment of your orders.
- We invite you to complete surveys, to help us provide a better service or for research purposes.
- We run competitions that you submit yourself for.
- You choose to share any additional information with us.
Compliance with children\’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
The less obvious stuff we collect from you
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about our Users whenever navigate our Site.
- Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- This statistical information is used collectively to identify browsing patterns and does not identify any individual. It also allows us to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site.
Be aware that we may occasionally release information about our visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site or the public.
Your Payment Details
How We Protect & Store Your Personal Data
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers SavannahAlalia.com newsletters. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive SavannahAlalia.com newsletters.
All of the newsletters or emails that are sent to you by SavannahAlalia.com include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters or mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
How We Use The Information Collected
SavannahAlalia collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
If you decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etcThe email address you provide, will only be used to send you information and updates that you have specificed you are interested in recieveing. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.. If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Your personal information may be used in the following ways:
To offer you our newsletter and other information, offers, products, services and events relating to our business that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you (you can choose to unsubscribe from our communication at any time).
- To ensure our content is offered to you in the most effective way.
- To ensure our site and its features display effectively across as many platforms and devices and possible.
- To carry out our commitment from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Complete any purchase via our site.
- To send free newsletter update communication that you have agreed to recieve and that we feel may be of interest to you.
- Send invoices and/or collect payments from you.
- To inform you about any changes to our service.
- Provide third parties information about statistics relating to our users, so as not to identify any individual user.
- To keep our site secure or prevent fraud.
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or one or more of our websites is acquired by another company, information about our users may be among the transferred assets.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties such as; employees, contractors, freelancers, advisors or other people associated with the running of Savannah Alalia.com.
If required to do so by law.
- To a purchaser (or prospective purchaser), in the event that we sell any business or assets. (The data held will be considered one of the transferred assets).
- To recover monies owed.
In order to establish, enforce or defend our legal rights, intellectual rights property or safety of our business. This includes exchanging information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention, copyright or intellectual infringement and reducing credit risk.
International data transfers
Any information you submit for publication or agree for us to use on our site and associated assets such as newsletter and download will be published on the internet and accessible from around the world. We therefore cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
We may also have to provide information to other countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
Unless you inform us in accordance with the process described below, we reserve the right to use, and to disclose to third parties, all of the information collected from and about you while you are using the Site in any way and for any purpose, such as to enable us or a third party to provide you with information about products and services.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. Before we collect your data we will usually inform you if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by directly contacting us email@example.com
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, web logs, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Access to your information
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you under The Data Protection Act. Disclosure of such information is subject to an administration fee of £10 and proof of evidence of your identity. We will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
We may withhold certain personal information to the extent permitted by law.
If your personal information needs updating or correcting on our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or manage your subscription at the bottom of the last email we sent you.
Although it is highly unlikely, This policy may be changed at any time at our discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.