Savannah Alalia is …
- a seasoned bodyworker who after 25 years of 1-on-1 bodywork and coaching, now develops and teaches bodywork trainings
- passionate about helping others connect to their intuition
- the creator of Your Intuitive Life
- a devout food enthusiast and author of HumanFood 101
- the host of Savannah Alalia TV
- the creator of the Roll Me Open line of training and products
- a co-creator of All About the Queendom
At the age of 16, after 4 years of championship Ice Skating for Great Britain, Savannah found herself involved in an emerging cult-like setting, complete with white robes and a charismatic leader. Fortunately, after some time, she managed to extricate herself from this situation, taking with her invaluable lessons regarding autonomy, purpose and protecting your peace. She is now passionate about reminding others that the best guru to follow is the one they have inside themselves and very rarely wears white robes anymore, except in hot climates.
When Savannah cracked her sacrum at the age of 31, she worried she’d never be able to move her body properly again. However, through pace and patience, Savannah was able to listen to her body, figure out what she needed, and facilitate her own healing journey. If it’s a type of bodywork, she’s probably tried it (or will in the near future). Using this wide range of experience, she is now dedicated to helping others learn how to listen to their bodies and take charge of their own wellness.
Through her programs and writing, Savannah helps others reconnect to their inner knowing, tap into their self-worth, and create the life they desire. Intuition is your inner-tuition, your inner teacher, or knowing. It’s that voice that will always guide you well if you take the time to listen to it.
Savannah lives in Somerset where she is a butler to Edith, the world’s most perfect little black cat, and enjoys an ever-increasing collection of random antique knick-knacks.